1. Registration and Payments are to be completed upon arrival.
2. Check out time is 11 AM. Should you decide to stay longer, kindly notify the office during office hours.
3. Speed limit in the park is 10 mph.
4. Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
5. Pets are welcome. 2 pet maximum and must be under 40 lbs. Must be on a leash at all times. Not allowed in the bathhouse or recreational areas. Any damage by pets or cleaning of all droppings is the owner's responsibility. Management reserves the right not to rent to guests with pets.
6. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older at all times in the park. This includes the pool, bathhouse, and clubhouse.
7. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times in the clubhouse and all park facilities other than the pool.
8. No smoking in the office, restrooms, clubhouse, screen room, or any recreational areas in the park.
9. Garbage is to be contained in a tied plastic bag and no batteries or other major appliances are to be left in or around the dumpster area.
10. RVs and Park Models may be washed at a fee of $25.00 with city water. You may have a mobile unit detailer that furnishes their own water wash your unit. There is no washing of vehicles or watering of the grass for any unit using city water. Well water outlets are available at locations through out the park on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays between 8:00 am and 12:00 pm
11. Those units having a washing machine in their unit or storage shed will be charged an additional $10.00 on their rent per month (seasonal units will only be charged for those months here). A laundry facility is available. No permanent outdoor clothesline will be allowed.
12. Management must approve any on site construction, or the erection of storage buildings. Permits must be obtained and zoning requirements met.
13. Digging is not allowed because of electrical wires and water lines.
14. When selling a home, management must approve new tenant before the sale is completed 15. No sub-leasing on unit sales or leases without management approval.
16. If the resident damages the water line, meter box, concrete pad, etc., they will be repaired at the resident expense.
17. Woody's RV Resort reserves the right to evict any tenant whom it deems unsuitable or incompatible with the other tenants, at any time.
18. Woody's RV Resort is not responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or tenants.
19. Any unit owners wishing to lease a site must have a unit that is not older than 10 years unless approved by Park Management.
20. If you have any concerns please come to the office to discuss the matter.